You are here
BD Manager (Architectural Services)
Responsible to deliver growth across all product categories
Plan and execute the market / segment penetration
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading consumer durable companies in the world with an innovative range of products. They are widely regarded as pioneers in the space and have a strong presence across various channels in India. Having aggressive growth plans in place, they are currently looking to onboard a BD Leader with a pan India scope of responsibility.
Reporting to the Category Head, you will be responsible for:
- Conceptualization and execution of specifier relationship program
- Identify specifier accounts, understand potential and hierarchy
- Engagement modules like in house presentations, workshops, factory visits, contests for specifer group, development and execution of engagement calendar
- Develop and drive sales and specification targets by accounts
- Development of content and communication for specifiers
- Benchmark competition from technical viewpoint
The Successful Applicant
8-12 years of experience in Business development through the influencer channel preferably in White Goods or Household Appliance industry with a proven record of application of following competencies : Planning and Organizing, Negotiation skills , Effective Communication, Problem Solving and Decision-Making, Strategic Thinking, Analytical Skills. The incumbent must have strong knowledge of MS office tools (PowerPoint at advanced level, Excel - experience with pivot tables, basic formulas, macros, look-up functions) besides excellent communication skills in person, written, over telephone and email.
Must be able to work independently without close supervision and on own initiative and be able to work under pressure in a results oriented environment. The person must be able to travel across India and the role will involve developing business across multi channels.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive salary, you will have the ability to drive business portfolio for a global MNC.