You are here
AVP/VP - Credit Risk strategy - Global Bank
- Team management role
- High visibility
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading multinational bank having presence in more than 40 countries. They are planning to expand their operations in India and are looking for an analytics leader for Bangalore location.
Reporting to the director, you will be responsible for :
- Support tactical and strategic Risk Analytics projects.
- Lead team members for various projects and also act as a point of contact for various team management issues.
- Independently manage development and implementation of effective risk management strategies that help mitigate credit losses
- Apply innovative analytical techniques to customer and transaction data to build risk mitigation strategies and processes
- Apply subject matter expertise to the prioritization and planning of projects in conjunction with risk management policies and strategies
- Must be able to effectively provide updates and communicate key initiatives to senior risk management.
- Analyzing tests and performance using SAS and decision tree (CHAID/ CART)
- Evaluating effectiveness of current policies and strategies
- Contribute in center management activities in Mumbai CoE
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you should have :
- Having 8+ years of relevant experience in analytics
- Good programming skills in advanced SAS and SQL in mainframe, UNIX and PC environments
- Highly proficient in Excel/pivot tables and PowerPoint
- Credit card industry experience especially in an analytics or policy role is preferred
- Exposure to project/process management
- Strong communication and presentation skills targeting a variety of audiences
- A qualified candidate needs to be able to work with cross functional teams
- Flexibility in approach and thought process
- Ability to work effectively across portfolio risk policy teams and functional areas teams
- Required: Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline: Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, Statistics
- Preferred: Master's degree in a quantitative discipline: Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, Statistics
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to lead the credit risk strategy team for one the leading multinational bank who are known for their work culture and employee satisfaction.