You are here
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- High Visibility within an employee friendly organization
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational Bank with operations in more than 100 countries worldwide. They are an esteemed brand and always strive to recruit the best talent in the industry. With the current expansion in their global operations, they are looking for a seasoned finance professionals at a AVP level for their captive setup in Noida.
Reporting to the Vice President,you will be responsible for:
- Accountable for holding periodic reviews with Senior Management & Functional heads.
- Sensitivity analysis & reporting.
- Establish innovative systems and procedures for handling data & reports and continuously improvise on them
- Provide financial analysis support to new projects and initiatives
- Lead process improvement initiatives
- Relationship management
- Drive customer interactions and resolve complex customer issues/problems through his/her problem solving skills, knowledge of business and provide detailed financial information to customers, to help them take decisions and corrective actions (if any).
- Making recommendations on the probable decisions/actions, if taken, can help business add more value to the bank.
- Be responsible for delivery to the plan on Cost targets
- Ensure error free reporting, forecasting and reconciliations
- Profit & Loss analysis for the business
- Perform financial data modelling, reporting & analysis,
The Successful Applicant
You are a Qualified CA with 6 - 10 years experience BP&A / MI reporting / FP&A,Cost Management within a Banking setup. This will be an individual contributor role. You will also have a proven track record of managing senior stakeholders
What's on Offer
Excellent senior opportunity to work within an employee friendly organization. A competent professional will naturally be compensated well.