You are here
AVP - Valuations (Equity)
- Global Leading Investment Bank
- Growing setup & team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Global Investment Banks and the role is positioned within their central valuation group. The central valuation group is supporting their Corporate and Investment banking business across the globe. They are currently looking strong professionals from a valuations background to join their successful team.
Reporting to the Director / VP-Valuation Control, your major responsibilities would be:
- Independent Price Verification of Equity derivatives, pricing and investigate drivers for variance, perform due diligence for reliability of price date from multiple sources.
- Supervising and reviewing the monthly price testing process for the Regional Business that are supported.
- Be able to justify adjustments to fair value of sensitivities such for Delta and other Greeks, large position adjustments, Model and complexity, portfolio complexity etc.
- Basis the IPV process and investigations develop reserving amounts and justify the same.
- Investigation of pricing / model uncertainty in methodology and parameters used.
- Discussing price testing results, fair value and model reserves, general modeling issues / uncertainties with FO and reporting on suitability for specific products / markets.
- Reporting and MIS pack presentation for senior management, front office, risk management and finance.
- Use the Analytics pricing platform to perform checks and simulations on IPV prices as a part of the IPV process.
- Strong knowledge of Monte Carlo simulation and exotic products
The Successful Applicant
- 4-5 years experience in the valuations space, quantitative finance, financial risk engineering, market risk and middle office
- Strong understanding in pricing models with a greater stress on understanding of parametric inputs.
- Strong technical knowledge of the asset classes
- Hands on experience with Bloomberg and Reuters in key markets data sets & using pricing functions
- Strong hands on experience with MS Excel financial functions such as VBA,SQL and experience in writing macros.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity with challenging role to be associated with a huge brand name that has a unique environment that fosters a great working environment, with a lot of internal stakeholder visibility along with a market leading compensation.. The selected candidate will enjoy the benefits of joining a new team within a worldwide leading market player with aggressive plans to grow in the next 12 months.