You are here
AVP - Risk Modeling
- Interface with key stakeholders and have an impact on business decisions
- Relocation to Bangalore required
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's top banks with a major market share and rich history. It has a rich foundation and is one of the most sought after banks to work for. This is a new team being set up in Bangalore/ Mumbai and my client is looking for extremely proficient risk modelers to be a part of this team
Reporting to the Vice President, as an AVP you will be responsible for:
- Development and implemention of high end credit risk model
- Work on best-in-class core risk and profitability models and decision support tools for all aspects of credit risk decision points across life-cycle of customers.
- Ensuring that all risk models are in compliance with regulatory requirements and the internal model risk policy
- Provide insights derived from the models and modeling exercise to support business strategies
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have the following broad qualifications:
- Masters in Statistics, Economics/Econometrics, Applied Economics, Decision Science, Operations Research, Mathematics, etc.
- 7+ years of hand-on modeling experience
- Experience in credit risk modeling across various consumer products
- Excellent quantitative skills and interpersonal skills
- Exposure to regulatory bodies and submissions is a plus
- Strong technical experience in SAS, SQL and proficiency in Word, Excel, etc.
What's on Offer
Apart from being a part of a highly qualified team, this would be an opportunity to work wit one of the best financial institutions of the world, with an immense opportunity to grow and impact the business decisions. Our client is known for their work culture and employee satisfaction.