You are here
AVP - Retail Risk Modeling - Advanced Analytics (Leading Indian
- Be a part of the advanced analytics team in a leadership position
- Relocation to Mumbai required
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading private banks in India. It offers retail and corporate banking services spread across 800+ branches. The bank also has a good presence outside the Indian geography and offers an excellent work culture and an employee centric environment. They are looking to hire an AVP - Retail Risk Modeling in Mumbai location
Reporting to the Deputy Vice President, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Head the Risk Modelling team for the Retail Lending portfolio.
- Lead a team and drive the credit risk modelling projects using advanced analytics/ machine learning techniques, encompassing the entire model development spectrum which will include requirement gathering, stakeholder interaction, model development, implementation and monitoring, etcetera.
- Develop a standardised approach and automate the implementation and monitoring processes
- Liaise with the internal stakeholders for any model process change projects
- Responsible for ensuring that the models are best in class, error free and delivered on time
The Successful Applicant
As a Successful Applicant, you will have the following qualifications:
- Masters degree in engineering, mathematics, statistics or other relevant quantitative disciplines from a Tier 1 Institution (preferred)
- 6+ years of experience in advanced analytics domain with strong exposure to machine learning/text mining tools and techniques such as clustering/classification/decision trees, fuzzy logic, support vector machine, neural networks, genetic algorithms, numerical algorithms.
- Proficiency in statistical programming tools (eg. R, SAS, Python) is a must
- Ability to work under pressure and successfully deliver on projects under tight deadlines
- An excellent problem solver with research oriented approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with prior leadership experience
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing Indian banks and a platform to lead a team in Mumbai location