You are here
AVP - Retail Lending Analytics
- Team management role in a new setup
- Relocation to Mumbai
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading private banks in India. It offers retail and corporate banking services spread across 800+ branches. The bank also has a good presence outside the Indian geography and offers an excellent work culture and an employee centric environment. They are looking to hire an AVP -Retail Lending Analytics for their Mumbai office.
Reporting to the Head of Retail Lending, as an AVP, you will hold the following responsibilities:
- Head the product analytics team focused on two Lending businesses - Emerging Enterprises Group (EEG) and Retail Agri.
- Partner with product/portfolio teams to drive data-driven decision making in various products - EEG term-loan products, Line products, Agri term and line products, Microfinance products.
- Provide strong analytics thought leadership to solve various problems across customer life-cycle - acquisition/targeting programs, product & pricing strategies, segmentation, cross-sell programs, etc.
- Provide data-driven insights to senior management and product teams.
- Lead 3-4 analysts fostering a high performance culture
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have the following qualifications:
- Strong SAS programming, SQL programming skills; Familiarity with R is and added plus
- Advanced PC Skills, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (graphs, charts, formulas etc.)
- 5-8 years of experience in Risk/ Marketing Analytics and BFSI expeirence is a plus
- Ability to understand business needs, diagnose performance issues, and develop recommendations through combination of data analysis and business critical thinking
- Familiarity with current analytical techniques, e.g. regression, decision trees, segmentation techniques, etc and experience in predictive modeling
- Ability to prioritise goals to meet business objectives and work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to liaison with cross functional groups, present results to senior leaders, create effective presentations.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to be a part of the Banking sector as and AVP - Retail Analytics with one of the fastest growing Indian banks in Mumbai and a platform to lead a team