You are here
AVP - Regulatory Reporting
About Our Client
Our client is an MNC Bank with a diverse product offering. India has been identified as a key centre for them and are now looking to strengthen their team with a seasoned finance professional with regulatory reporting experience based out of Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the VP / Director, you would be responsible for handling a sizeable team and reporting back to the regulators. In addition you would be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all regulatory reporting to the regulators is timely and accurate
- Providing team level project management leadership/support for Department or Firm wide initiatives
- Ensuring that the regulatory reporting process is effective, efficient and well controlled
- Providing advice to the business on all issues relating to regulatory reporting, including new products/transactions
- Liaising with key stakeholders regarding regulatory returns
The Successful Applicant
You would be a Qualified Accountant with at least 10+ years of experience within Financial Services. Prior experience in Regulatory Reporting (Basel / PRA / Bank of England) and strong experience in IFRS and Investment Banking product knowledge would be required. You should be managing a team in the current role and have strong interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
It is a great opportunity for individuals having specific expertise in regulatory reporting to be a part of a large global bank. The role provides an opportunity to deal with key stakeholders within the group.