You are here
AVP - KYC/AML Operations & Compliance - MNC Bank
- Established Setup
- Growing Business
About Our Client
Our client is a leading commercial bank with operations in more than 50 countries worldwide. They are an esteemed brand within the global banking industry and always strive to recruit the best talent in the industry. With the current expansion in their global operations, they are looking for a seasoned professional to be part of their global KYC group.
As an AVP, you would be required to manage a 10-15 member team work closely with the bank's global KYC Head to deliver best in class framework for AML/KYC globally.
Reporting into the VP, you would be responsible for:
- Acting as primary KYC contact point for countries managed
- Managing a team of 12+ staff supporting 6 countries in accordance with globally consistent KYC BSU standards
- Achieving operational goals set, and deliver against agreed targets in terms of quality and productivity
- Act as project lead for Asia BSU office for Global KYC BSU projects/quality initiatives, as required
- Ensuring that the key processing controls are maintained by team(s) within pre-requisite standards
- Providing oversight for the pending business ensuring adequate plans in place to address in line with standards along with ensuring timely and accurate MIS reporting of processing/escalation metrics
The Successful Applicant
- University degree preferably in Business/Finance, Math, Economics, Engineering, Optimization or Law
- 8+ years of experience in Banking/Financial Services domain with solid experience in KYC/AML compliance or control/risk
- Demonstrate ability to lead and motivate individuals within a SLA driven environment
- Demonstrated experience of optimization in processes (legal/regulatory adherence an advantage) along with knowledge of AML policies and regulatory requirements
- Considerable experience of dealing with senior management in a multi-function environment
What's on Offer
Excellent Brand, Challenging role, Great work culture and fast paced growth for the right candidate. Also work closely with global leaders.