You are here
AVP - Internal Audit (Finance Risk & Controls)
- Global Role
- High Visibility
About Our Client
Our client is a leading investment bank with operations in more than 50 countries worldwide. They are an esteemed brand within the global banking industry and always strive to recruit the best talent in the industry. With the current expansion in their global operations, they are looking for a seasoned finance professional for their setup in Mumbai.
Reporting to the VP, your main responsibilities would be as follows:
- Risk and control - risk management and control management over operational effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Prepare and present reports that reflect results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management's interventions
- Develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector's rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
The Successful Applicant
You are Qualified CA/MBA with 8+ years of post qualification experience in internal audit/risk and exposure to finance processes is a must. Understanding of accounting standards and application including international accounting and IFRS / US GAAP would be an added advantage. You should also have a proven track record of influencing individuals to drive results and good communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work within an employee friendly organization and report directly to the senior stakeholders.