You are here
AVP - Intercompany Operations & Fixed Asset Accounting
- Global Role
- High Visibility
About Our Client
Our client is a leading bank with operations in more than 60 countries worldwide. They are an esteemed brand within the global banking industry and always strive to recruit the best talent in the industry. With the current expansion in their global operations, they are looking for a seasoned finance professional for their setup in Mumbai.
Reporting to the VP - Finance Operations, you shall be responsible for-
- Ownership of the intercompany reporting process for allocated business areas
- Reconciliations production for complex relationships & review of intercompany schedules
- Management of items at risks for relevant area in line with senior management's expectations
- Review of Financial Statement Line Items and Quality Assurance Review reconciliations for reporting periods
- Lead & Support tactical and strategic intercompany related projects
- Drive resolution of mismatches root causes through engagement with colleagues in Finance, Operations and Front Office
- Contribute towards building a client service and controls driven culture in the team. Actively encourage innovative thinking and nurture ideas directed towards problem-solving and efficiencies
The Successful Applicant
You are a Qualified CA with 8+ years of post qualification experience in finance, especially intercompany operations. Sound understanding of risks & controls pertaining to financial management, accounting, audit, compliance, taxation and international accounting standards is preferable. You should also have a proven track record of influencing individuals to drive results and good communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work within an employee friendly organization and report directly to the senior stakeholders.