You are here
AVP HR (Strong employee engagement experience)
- Leadership role with a Financial services company
- We are looking for a generalist HR to drive the Human Resources practices with
About Our Client
Our client is an leading Global Financial Institution with strong competence in Risk Analytic, Risk Strategy, Collections Analytic, Scorecards, and Collections Strategy. They have presence across the Americas, UK, and India and are renowned for the quality of their work and employer culture. They are seeking a Human Resources professional in a leadership role to support their business strategies.
Reporting into VP HR, you would be responsible for:
- Driving the end to end Human Resources practices from scratch for the entire organisation
- Closely partnering with the global business leaders to develop multiple differentiated capabilities for the organisation
- Drive implementation of employee engagement initiatives across all levels and ensure productive change
- Ability to drive end to end HR processes, simplify and communicate complex information across multiple stakeholders
- Support teams in restructuring, design and delivery of OD and TM programs, succession planning, capability building etc.
- Ensure implementation of policies with focus on engagement initiatives around career Management and communication to employees.
The Successful Applicant
You will come with strict 9-12 years of experience from either Financial Services or IT/ITes Organisations. Exposure to managing scale (2000+) employees is preferred. Strong experience in employee engagement, talent management, capability building etc. with a multinational organisation along with having managed designing and implementation of these initiatives is a must have for this role. Candidates with passion for innovation and creativity and ability to implement strategic interventions till grass root level should apply. Only Full time MBA in HR from top tier/Tier II B schools must apply.Strong ability to improve organisational performance by using effective interpersonal and engagement skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a senior role with a worldwide leader in the Risk Strategy and Collections Analytic space. The organisation has been consistently ranked as one of the best Great Places to work in India and the APAC region. They also encourage international mobility and good career progression opportunities for the right candidate.