You are here
AVP - Fraud Risk Analytics
- Newly created role with managerial responsibility
- Relocation to Bangalore required
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading private banks in India. It offers retail and corporate banking services spread across 800+ branches. The bank also has a good presence outside the Indian geography and offers an excellent work culture and an employee centric environment. They are looking to hire an AVP - Fraud Risk Analytics for their Bangalore office.
As an AVP - Fraud Risk Analytics based out of Bangalore, you will have the following broad responsibilities:
- Lead a team and help in analyzing key risk indicators and metrics, enhance Risk reporting, and identify new areas of analytic focus to better the business in capturing fraud
- Responsible for quantitative and qualitative analysis on accounts that are at risk for fraudulent activity.
- Responsibilities will include understanding strategies/opportunities in cross-functional risk teams to manage and control the risk.
- Responsible for risk assessment and control of fraud detection and prevention strategies, enhancements of processes, and strategy implementation.
- Develop scenarios/ rules and raise suspicious activity alerts.
- Identify, evaluate and leverage external data sources and analytical solutions to collaborate on risk strategy solutions
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have the following qualifications:
- Strong SAS programming, SQL programming skills; Familiarity with R is and added plus
- Advanced PC Skills, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (graphs, charts, formulas etc.)
- 5-8 years of experience in Risk Analytics and Fraud domain
- Ability to understand business needs, diagnose performance issues, and develop recommendations through combination of data analysis and business critical thinking
- Familiarity with current analytical techniques, e.g. regression, decision trees, segmentation techniques, etc and experience with fraud analytics
- Ability to prioritize goals to meet business objectives and work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to liaison with cross functional groups, present results to senior leaders, create effective presentations.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to be a part of the Banking sector as and AVP - Fraud Risk Analytics with one of the fastest growing Indian banks in Bangalore and a platform to lead a team