You are here
AVP - Fixed Income Middle Office
- Excellent senior leadership role with leading financial services firm
- Exposure to dynamic work environment across global sites and partnerships
About Our Client
Our client is a large Multinational Bank with a strong presence across multiple sites in India. With expansion in their global business and focus on India, an excellent opportunity has come up for a AVP - Middle Office for their captive based in India across 2 sites supporting Investment Banking teams based in US, UK and EU. They are looking for a seasoned professional with around 8 - 10 years of experience to join them as a AVP managing a large team.
Reporting to the VP - Middle Office and managing a large team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Tansaction control for certain products/geographies in the ongoing businesses within CIB covering trade validation, lifecycle management, end of day and ledger controls and P&L sign off for the global businesses
- Ensure that the Middle Office function is compliant with the banks policies, and delivers against regulatory and legal obligations
- Relationship management/partnership with multiple stakeholders across the Global Middle Office and India teams
- Key escalation point for control concerns in the Middle Office India teams reporting to the individual
The Successful Applicant
- You would be a CA/ MBA/ Masters from a premier institute with around 8 - 12 years experience in Middle Office / Product Control.
- You should have managed a team in a global environment working closely with senior stakeholders.
- Technical understanding of front to back operations for derivatives and forex product operations will be preferred.
- Awareness industry standards and best practices.
- Proven ability to work in high pressure environment managing and growing a high caliber team.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the prestigious financial services firms and be part of their fast growing operations team.