You are here
AVP - Finance Accounting & Reporting (BFSI Shared Services)
- Global Role
- High Visibility
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading Investment Bank with operations in more than 60 countries worldwide. They are an esteemed brand within the global banking industry and always strive to recruit the best talent in the industry. With the current expansion in their global operations, they are looking for a seasoned finance professional in Mumbai.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Managing monthly, quarterly and year end close to ensure timely and accurate reporting in coordination with regional finance team
- Ensure that all local accounting, reporting, tax, closing and finance matters are in line with both local regulations and group policy
- Assist Country Heads to serve as an advisor to coordinate with other departments in dealing with finance related practice
- Partner with Regional Finance teams to develop and document efficient and effective controls on processes that are consistent across subsidiaries
- In charge of the relationships with external providers: insurance, audit firm, accounting firm and legal advisors
- Manage and review the preparation of all journal and adjusting entries to ensure financial reporting accuracy and completeness
- Support external and internal audits as necessary
- Coordinate with legal firm for reviewing lease contracts, board resolution, vendor management and all legal issues
The Successful Applicant
You should be a qualified Chartered Accountant with 8+ years of experience with experience gained in the field of finance & accounting. In addition, experience in Statutory Audits, Direct Stakeholder management is key. You should be open to working with teams in different geographies and across international business units.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work within an employee friendly organization and report directly to the senior stakeholders.