You are here
AVP - Compliance Analytics
- Opportunity to work in a role with global exposure
- Relocation to Mumbai required
About Our Client
The role gives the candidate a chance to work for one of the largest multinational banks. The individual would be managing a large team and be responsible for driving the end to end compliance analysis for the commercial banking setup.
As part of Compliance Testing, the candidate will work with business teams, compliance officers, and technology in order to understand various regulations, policies and processes, and the supporting data and systems to investigate, explore, and address business problems that pose the most risk to the organisation.
Some of the main responsibilities will be:
- Design and implement data analytics as part of an effective Compliance Testing program
- Coordinate with business, compliance officers and technology from the identification of the testing target through delivery of the analytics
- Articulate technical thoughts and ideas to a larger audience while influencing skills with peers
- Translate the testing requirements into models/analytics using various data analytic and visualisation tools
- Work with team members to translate the results from the analytics into impact on AML and regulatory/compliance risks for senior management
- Effectively perform quality control over the work of the team members
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have the following qualifications:
- 11+ years experience in Financial Services/Analytics Industry
- Excellent exposure to financial products and/or retail banking
- Experience with large scale numerical and/or textual data analysis (Python, R, SAS, SQL), familiarity with Hadoop and related tools (Hive, Hue, MapReduce, Impala, Spark) and exhibit data visualisation skills (Qlikview, Microstrategy, D3.js)
- Comfortable in taking initiative and developing innovative strategies to solve complex problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable leading others.
- Experience working and leading small, fast-paced teams is preferred.
What's on Offer
The role gives the candidate a chance to work for one of the largest commericial banks in the world. The individual would form part of the Leadership team and responsible for contributing towards the vision of the organisation.