You are here
AVP - CCAR Model Development
- Opportunity to work in a role with global exposure
- Opportunity to be a hands on with CCAR submissions and model development
About Our Client
Our clients is one of the largest global Banks with demonstrated strengths across Corporate Banking, Consumer Banking and Investment Banking. They are looking for an AVP- CCAR Model Development responsible for designing modules for advanced scorecard development and analytical tools.
As a part of the CCAR Team, the AVP will:
- Manage modeling efforts to construct high-level driver based tool for scenario analysis and used for Comprehensive Capital Analysis & Review (CCAR) submissions
- Coordinate COE FP&A activities for CCAR, including liaising with business units, risk and treasury
- Work in conjunction with Corporate FP&A coverage teams to build models underlying scenario analysis tool and to drive model improvements
- Present stress test and other scenarios to corporate FP&A senior management
- Present technical matters in a way that is meaningful to the audience
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you need to have:
- 6-9 years of relevant finance/business/accounting/statistical experience in financial services
- MBA/Masters in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Working knowledge of Statistics (linear regressions), SAS programming, Excel pivot tables, and Access database management
- Well versed with statistical modeling including ARIMA, ARIMAX, Logistics regression etc.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to build key cross functional and cross business relationships
What's on Offer
The role gives the candidate a chance to work for one of the largest credit card issuer in the world. The individual would form part of the Leadership team and responsible for contributing towards the vision of the organization.