You are here
AVP - Business Transformation & Re-engineering
- Exciting role with a leading bank
- Opportunity to work in a growth oriented environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global financial services institution. As part of their India expansion plans, they are looking for an experienced professional to join their APAC re-engineering and transformation process.
Reporting into the Director, you would be part of the APAC business transformation & re-engineering team and would be responsible for identifying & executing high impact lean/six-sigma projects.
Some of your responsibilities shall be to:
- Identify, quantify and manage a variety of projects aimed at achieving re-engineering and quality targets
- Manage projects with diverse and geographically dispersed cross-functional teams, utilizing structured methodologies
- Directly drive high impact re-engineering, capability building projects that are focused on top or bottom line improvements
- Plan tasks and milestones, manage deliverables to deadlines and hold people accountable without direct authority
- Manage business interactions and expectations, demonstrate subject matter expertise in stakeholder engagements, address improvement needs and manage resource requirements based on an objective project prioritization process
- Manage communication with project customers and stakeholders through compelling written and verbal status reporting
- Identify new opportunities for increased productivity, enhance service levels, reduce costs and increase revenue, evaluating the feasibility of projects using financial and statistical tools and creating and delivering robust proposals to gain buy in form the management
The Successful Applicant
- Postgraduate from a top tier institute (IIT,IIM,ISB,MDI, XLRI,FMS) with at least 8 years of relevant experience along with certification in Lean/Six-Sigma
- Solid exposure of independently driving large scale global business process re-engineering and business transformation projects
- Extensive experience of delivering high impact lean/six-sigma projects
- Successful track record of managing senior stakeholders in an international environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint along with PMP/Prince 2 certification is strongly preferred
What's on Offer
Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with great internal career opportunities for the high performers. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a competitive package and the chance to join a leadership position within the MNC Bank.