You are here
This position is now filled
AVP - Business Planning & Analysis (Credit Cards)
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Be part of Senior Management
About Our Client
Our client, a global Banking leader, is actively seeking an experienced individual to be part of their Business planning and analysis team to work closely with the global executive team in decision making process. This is a senior role, managing teams in multiple locations and extensive interaction with other businesses and senior management in the organisation.
Reporting to the Director, your key responsibilities will include:
- Protecting the integrity of the revenue booked by understanding business centric practices and processes, and design/implement appropriate strategies that promote consistent and in-depth understanding/knowledge across the wider team.
- Driving business partnership through meaningful insights and analytic in conjunction to business priorities
- Identifying and re-mediating any control gaps that will insure against delivery of a robust, accurate and timely reporting framework.
- Challenging the team on identifying and implementing best practices on report design, consistency and innovation, whilst continually promoting the efficiency agenda and making constant in-roads into establishing itself as a team of choice and excellence
The Successful Applicant
To qualify for this role you will require:
- CA, MBA in Finance and an existing VP within a Investment Banking setup.
- At least 12+ years post qualification experience in Financial planning, business planning and management reporting in global Banking, financial services environment.
- Background in Business finance, decision support and corporate finance.
- Strong analytic and business transformation skills.
- The ability to prioritise and manage multiple and competing deadlines Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with great internal career opportunities for the high performers. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a competitive package and the chance to join a leading MNC Bank.