You are here
AVP - Acquisitions Manager - Large Corporate| Leading MNC Bank
- Excellent opportunity in Corporate Banking for the Large Corporate segment
- Senior Acquisitions role with a market leading MNC Bank
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest MNC banks in the world known for its aggressive and progressive approach. They service retail, corporate, and investment banking clients and have been successful in expanding their services in the sub-continent.
As the AVP - Acquisitions & Business Development, you will be reporting to the Director - Corporate Banking and will be responsible for the Client Acquisitions for the Indian / Local Large Corporate segment for the region. This role will include both Assets and Liabilities aspects and will also require good product knowledge across Trade, FX, Working Capital and Cash Management products. It will also involve handling both internal and external stakeholders as well as building up the Client base for the business.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a MBA (top tier B School) / CA with at least 7 years of experience in Corporate Banking in an Acquisitions role for the Large Corporate segment
- You will have sound knowledge of products across Working capital, Term loan, Trade, FX and Liabilities
- You will have the ability to influence and drive stakeholders
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
Working with a team of highly qualified individuals, in a role that promises excellent remuneration, fast track growth and global career prospects