You are here
Associate Director - Third Party Manufacturing Operations
Work for the leaders in the pharmaceutical space
Lead the third party operations for India
About Our Client
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical giant with presence across the globe, leaders in APIs space. They are looking to hire a strong candidate to lead their manufacturing , science and technology vertical for third party operations.
- Drive product robustness for all products in area of responsibility.
- Lead and manage all TPO Validation and Process activities for products developed and manufactured at outside contract facilities.
- This includes, providing product stewardship by ensuring the performance of all products are monitored and maintained in a validated state, supporting root cause investigations by providing Technical intelligence to deviations, technical complaints, OOS & CAPAs.
- Identifying and executing continuous improvement opportunities, leading New Product Launch technical teams and leading technical activities related to transfers of Drug Product Manufacture and Packaging.
- Be familiar with statistical tools to analyze data.
- Provide technical leadership in the areas of formulation development and process optimization using pharmaceutical processes
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Degree in Pharma , Science, Chemistry, or Chemical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years pharmaceutical manufacturing/validation/other related experience for US FDA approved sites as well as EU .
- Knowledge of all pertinent technical information related to an assigned product.
- Detailed knowledge of the operation, maintenance, and utility of all manufacturing and/or packaging equipment for assigned projects.
- Thorough familiarity with cGMPs, SOP's, relevant government regulations, and current industry standards.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with the leaders in the pharma space along with market leading compensation.