You are here
Associate Director - PR and Corp Comm - Online
Be part of one of the strongest organizations in this space
Be in front of the leadership team and have a faster growth trajectory
About Our Client
Our client is a well established name and a market leader in the online space. You will be managing PR and Corporate communications for the group and will take part in a complete experience as you lead every facet of the journey. They are an organization that has a strong presence in India and abroad and is on an exponential growth trajectory.
Reporting to the Group CMO , the responsibilities will include -
- Management of product launch and momentum campaigns, including briefings with key press, organization of press tours, and management of product review program
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with key media to drive coverage opportunities.
- Manage translation and distribution of all news announcements.
- Produce on-time, regular reports of activities, coverage and issues.
- Manage and deliver budget recommendations.
- Manage requirements with local, regional, and international teams.
The Successful Applicant
You should be an MBA with minimum of 12-15 years of experience in PR and Corp Comm, preferably working for a consumer brand in the FMCG industry or with a new age organization alongside strong local media knowledge and network. The incumbent must have excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail besides experience in an online organization preferred. Fluency in English required along with knowledge of another Indian language which would be advantageous. Extensive domestic & international travel preferred.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive remuneration, you will have an opportunity to drive initiatives with the Group CMO. The role also entails a chance to move into a high intensity role working very closely with the management, as part of the senior team.