You are here
Associate Director - Marketing (Healthcare)
- Lead the marketing function for one of the largest business units
- Work with one of the world's most renowned healthcare organisations
About Our Client
A Fortune 500 company and one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies globally, the organisation has a presence in more than 100 countries and is renowned for it's research based products which have propelled it to the stature of one of most vaunted healthcare companies in the world.
Reporting to the Business Director, you will be responsible for:
- Devise a local brand strategy in line with the global guidelines and ensure its effective implementation by the sales team/educator team
- Plan brand strategy based on forecast received from finance and operations and decide the segment of customers to be approached
- Identify how the brand can impact the target patient; decide strategy for brand promotion; define size of opportunity; assess resources and ROI
- Prepare templates for communication based on product messaging strategy while adhering to compliance guidelines
- Update and monitor plan as per requirements, conduct brand health awareness surveys
- Identify and analyze the opportunity size and potential of new brand in the market with the help of Market research team and available secondary data
- Prepare launch plans and review with Marketing leadership to check launch readiness; Ensure smooth launch of the product as per the plan.
The Successful Applicant
Must be a graduate from a Tier 1 Business School with a minimum of 6 years in marketing in the healthcare industry. If not an MBA from a Tier 1 Business School, then the candidate must have a minimum of 10 years in marketing in the healthcare industry. Strong experience in product launches is a must.
What's on Offer
Work with one of the world's most renowned healthcare organisations