You are here
Assistant Vice President Regulatory Reporting
- Established and Growing Practice
- Deal with Senior Stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading Bank with full suite of financial product offering to their clients across the globe. In order to accentuate the growth within the business, the client is looking for AVP for their setup in Delhi NCR.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, you will mainly be responsible for:
- Leading accounting and reporting
- Reviewing regulatory reports and filings
- Serving as point of contact and supporting audits/exams performed by internal and external auditors, and regulators
- Ensuring and monitoring quality and change control over financial related processes including, regulatory reporting and compliance, credit reserves, new products, and intercompany transactions
- Leading the documentation and resolution of critical accounting topics
- Preparation and review of annual local GAAP financial statements and disclosures
- Supporting financial policy development, review, training, and compliance
- Developing and leading critical quality initiatives to continuously improve financial processes and add value to the Organization Development
The Successful Applicant
- You're a CA/CPA with 8+ years of post qualification industry experience with a strong accounting background and the ability to interpret Regulatory circulars/ Regulation from central regulators and Accounting and Management Policies to practical application.
- You must have also demonstrated ability to thrive in an ever-changing & dynamic regulatory environment where speed & accuracy of delivery are paramount. You also have proven ability to effectively present to and interact with senior management, regulators, internal & external audit.
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to be a part of a global organization, leading a large team and dealing with senior stakeholders. Candidate with the right attitude and experience will be offered a competitive package.