You are here
Assistant Vice President Equities
- Niche Role
- Expanding setup
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm providing a wide range of services worldwide to clients. With a strong global presence they are looking at professionals in the Product Control space to be part of their team in Chennai.
Reporting to the VP -Product Control, your major responsibilities would be:
- Analyzing weekly P&L with detailed presentation to management directed towards position movements
- Monitoring and analyzing daily movements in positions in the respective books (credits, rates etc.) and understanding desk strategy for update to senior management
- Substantiate daily and monthly adjustments held in P&L and control accounts if any
- Continuous liaising with traders and discussions on breaks/abnormalities
- Month end closing of accounts and balance sheet sign off
The Successful Applicant
You are CA with 6-10 years post qualification experience with considerable experience of audit (3-7 years) in product control. You should also have good communication skills, a self-starter attitude and should have flexibility in working with stakeholders across different time zones. The person has to be strictly from BIG4 background only and strong audit experience.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be associated with a huge brand name that has a unique environment that fosters a great working environment, with a lot of internal stakeholder visibility along with a market leading compensation.