You are here
Assistant Vice President Cost Management
- Growing Organization
- Challenging Role
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC Bank with operations in more than 100 countries worldwide. They are an esteemed brand and always strive to recruit the best talent in the industry. With the current expansion in their global operations, they are looking for a seasoned finance professionals at a AVP level for their captive setup.
Reporting to a VP, your key responsibilities will include:
- Business planning process including full budgeting and forecasting cycle.
- Review and analysis of business plans against strategic agenda.
- Day-to-day relationship and stakeholder management - influencing up to CFO, Cost Controller and various other functional heads.
- End to end planning analytics and modeling across functions to forecast medium term and short term plan.
- Review and challenge complex planning numbers with senior stakeholders.
- Be the SME in quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting.
- Produce accurate and timely MI to ensure that all have full understanding of latest planning data.
- Support delivery of key financial analytics projects, key ExCo deliverables and the COO financial agenda.
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA / ICWA or equivalent with 6 + years in planning and analytics within the Front Office of an Investment Bank; Consulting / Big 4 Corporate Finance company or specifically in the Planning & Analytics function of a large and complex global organization. Comprehensive understanding of the banking model and the factors that drive profitability and business success across diverse geographies and business lines and understanding the drivers of financial performance is a must. You will also have strong communication skills both written and oral with proven experience in influencing senior stakeholders and ability to summarize large and complex data into concise value add insights.
What's on Offer
Excellent senior opportunity to work within an employee friendly organization. A competent professional will naturally be compensated well.