You are here
Assistant Manager HR - Talent Acquisition + Generalist
- Exciting opportunity to work in a growing multinational
- Great opportunity to learn and grow within the organization
About Our Client
Our client is a global technology product and services company with offices across Delhi NCR and Mumbai and support functions spread across the country. They are the market leaders in their product offering with stable team and growing business in India. They are currently looking for an Assistant Manager HR with prior experience in technology recruitment and also support in other HR initiatives.
Reporting into the Head HR, you will be responsible for:
- Handling the end to end recruitment process for the technology verticals
- Playing hands on role in managing the end-to-end process of attracting and on-boarding the right talent internally / external, thereby fulfilling staffing requirements on-time
- Having a hands-on understanding of the recruitment procedures (incl. tools) and implementing them with consistency
- Understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters
- Supporting the HR team on various other HR initiatives as and when required
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you should have
- MBA (HR) with 4 to 6 year's experience in TA and HR Generalist activities
- Prior experience in technology hiring is a must
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Should come with a mindset of learning and growing within the organisation
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to learn and grow within the organisation.
Work closely with the senior leadership team.