You are here
Assistant Manager - Finance
- Opportunity to work in young organisation
- Opportunity to set up properties from scratch
About Our Client
Our client is looking to open owned properties across India. Our client is one of the fastest growing organisation in this space. They offer a conducive environment for personal growth along with a great work culture.
Reporting to the Finance Controller, you responsibilities will include:
- Assessing upcoming hotel projects
- Opex management of existing properties
- working closely with BD and operations team for daily operations
- Capex management for new and existing opportunities
- Review accounting and reporting for existing properties
- Establishing internal controls
The Successful Applicant
Successful client will be a CA with 5-7 years of post qualification work experience.Ideally he should have experience of setting up and scaling up business. Preferred candidate would have worked in hospitality/catering business. He should be passionate and high on energy. He should be ready to carry out responsibilities outside finance function.
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity to work in a young organisation and grow personally along with the organisation.