You are here
Area Manager- East
- Drive the business for the East Region
- Build Key Customer relationships
About Our Client
Our client is the leading manufacturers of master batches and polymers globally and they are looking to expand their footprint in India and are looking to hire as an Area Manager for the East Region.
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs by proposing new range of products or offering customised solutions.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
- Present to Business Managers on business trends with a view to developing new services and products as per the local requirements.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
Management and Research
- Forecast sales targets.
- Track and record activity at customer end for new developments.
The Successful Applicant
-Bachelor's degree in Polymer / Plastic / Petrochemical Technology or related discipline.
- Sales experience within the polymer domain (Minimum 5 years)
- An MBA or advance degree is prerequisite
Only candidates with relevant experience must apply
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with one of the leading manufacturers of master batches while continuously improving on the processes that have made the business successful.