You are here
AGM- Sales & Marketing
- MNC with 20% CAGR
- Leader for over 20 years in India
About Our Client
Our client is one of the oldest US MNC specialising in an array of Telecommunication passive infrastructure and are growing at a very quick pace in India. They have presence in over 50 countries and have over 4 manufacturing centres in India with a presence in India for over 2 decades.
Reporting to the VP- Sales & Marketing, you will be responsible for the below:
- Independently responsible to seek out and win new business focusing on Smart Cities & FTTH
- Interface with customers and promote and sell company products, solutions and services.
- Formulate budgets and sales targets, and report on a periodic basis on the progress and activities of Key Accounts in the region.
- Put together solutions leveraging company products and services to create differentiation in the market place and enhance delivery offering.
- Customer interfacing includes customer visits, presentations, workshops and tender responses, as well as the responsibility to gain product approval and other activities as required.
- Maintain consistent, timely and high quality management reporting meeting requirements of the business
- As a member of the Sales Management Team, contribute to team effectiveness and overall business strategies and directions.
The Successful Applicant
You will ideally be an Engineer and MBA with core 10-15 years of experience in area of Fiber Optic Networking Products / Telecom Products, Solutions and marketing. You should have worked in Government and private sector in India and have experience in preparation/participating in Govt. Tenders.
What's on Offer
Apart from attractive salary, this is an exciting opportunity to build the smart cities business in India