You are here
- Opportunity to Head the entire Accounting & Finance function of an established b
- Opportunity to grow with a growing business.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading apparel manufacturer & exporter with state of art infrastructure & production facilities. They are known for their creative and innovative designs. They have been operating in the Indian market for more than 25 years now and specialize in a wide range of products for women including apparels, bags, accessories, etc. They are looking to widen their portfolio and expand their mark in the market and are looking to recruit their AGM- Finance, based out of their corporate office in Delhi NCR
Reporting directly into the Chief Finance & Strategy Officer, you will be responsible for:
Financial Accounting & Strategy
- Responsible for ensuring accurate day to day accounting
- Drive accurate reporting through MIS / System reports for better analysis of financial result and improvement in Accounting System
- Drive internal control as per Management requirement and review Internal audit observation and timely implementation of corrective actions
- Define SOP of various financial accounting & Commercial activities to ensure best practices , accurate and timely completion of financial accounting and improve reliability of financial statement
Funds planning, arrangement, utilization and banking operations
- Create Weekly Fund Annual/Monthly & weekly financial plan based on AOP to ensure effective fund planning
- Bank Operations and limits renewal/enhancement with banks & FIs as per business
Financial & MIS
- Ensure Accuracy and timely completion of Periodic MIS
Statutory Compliance & risk assurance & control
- DGFT compliance for export and import.
- Ensuring timely Compliance of VAT, Income Tax, Excise and Service tax
- Ensuring timely compliance of ROC & Company matter
- Coordinating company consultant for compliance of VAT & DGFT
- Ensure high morale team in order to achieve high efficiency levels
- Development of team members through on the job and off the job learning, job rotation etc
The Successful Applicant
You are a qualified CA with 9 till 14 years of post qualification experience. Sound understanding of of Direct/Indirect taxes and its compliance along with DGFT norms for Export/Imports is a must. Also you should have knowledge of ERP/Accounting Software i.e. IFS, Tally ERP, Microsoft Navision/SAP. You should have prior experience of team leading.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to Head the entire Accounting & Finance function of an established business.
Opportunity to grow with a growing business.