You are here
- Opportunity to work with a market leader in the consulting domain
- Be a part of an organization known for employee and cross competency development
About Our Client
Our client is an American multinational having presence across the globe & is known as one of the largest services / consulting organizations in the world in its domain. With close to 100 years of operations, and presence in over 50 countries, our client is also one of the market leaders in India.
Reporting in to the controller, the role will involve:-
- Monthly, Quarterly & Annual book closing as per USGAAP & IGAAP standards
- Taking care of tax accounting & being the representative for pan-India taxation matters for the organization (Service Tax / VAT)
- Being in charge of all reward schemes & commissions for the business development / sales teams
- Taking care of internal control compliance with respect to revenue recognition
- Leading a team of 3 people, forming the Accounts receivables team
- Taking care of SOX compliance
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant for the role will be a Chartered Accountant with between 6-10 years of post qualification work experience, currently working in a services based firm (ideally IT / Financial Consulting).The candate will have experience in book closing, service tax matters, liaison with sales teams for AR / revenue recognition purposes & SOX. Excellent communication skills are a must.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with a market leader in the consulting domain, renowned world over for its employee and cross competency development policies. The compensation shall be as per industry standards