You are here
This position is now filled
AD/VP - Head of Talent Acquisition (MNC Bank)
- Opportunity to work in a growth oriented organization
- Excellent opportunity to work with senior management in a global team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC Financial Institution with strong presence across US, Europe and APAC region with their global shared services center in India supporting operations, technology, finance, risk and analytics for global geographies. As part of their strategic expansion in India, they are looking for a senior professional as AD/VP - Head of Talent Acquisition to be part of their India team driving talent acquisition and recruitment strategy working closely with business heads and other global stakeholders.
Reporting into Director - HR, you would work closely with various business stakeholders driving talent acquisition and recruitment strategies. Working closely with senior stakeholders, you will be responsible for forecasting, planning and talent management in a strategic manner.You would lead talent acquisition team working on all recruitment channels across campuses, lateral and executive hiring for complex business functions.
The Successful Applicant
- MBA from Premier Business School with 12 to 15 years experience in a Talent Acquisition role with an MNC Financial Institution or consulting firm
- Strong Stakeholder Management Experience in a global set up is a must
- Strong process orientation with very good understanding of talent acquisition across levels
- Proven track record of success in a team management role working closely with business heads
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the prestigious financial institution globally and be a part of their strategic expansion.