You are here
This position is now filled
- Growing setup and team
- High Visibility
About Our Client
Our client is one of the growing set up with a huge network of partners at national, regional and local levels. They have a multi partner rewards program where several merchants have a common platform to reward the customers for their continued relationship in terms of earning points for the daily activities like refueling, traveling, shopping, eating out, watching movies, flying etc.
Reporting to Head Finance you will be responsible for-
- Finalization of accounts on a monthly basis as per I GAAP and IFRS.
- Statutory and Internal Audit.
- Complete accounting responsibility: Revenue and expense.
- Handling relations with Bank for managing funds
- Partnering in Cash flow forecast on a short term and medium term basis.
- Handling the ICFR process of the company
- Driving the ICFR process and leading Internal Controls process.
- Driving the Revenue process with adherence to contracts, understanding the ERP, invoicing, reconciliations with partners, Form 16/26 AS reconciliation
- Driving the payments process with fixed Assets capitalization, Depreciation workings, Vendor payment process, with adherence to contracts and salaries reimbursements
The Successful Applicant
The following are the desired skill sets required for the role:
- Should be a Chartered Accountant.
- 9 plus years of work experience preferably in a Controllership role with a MNC.
- Work experience from BIG4 is a strong preference.
- Should have handled treasury and working relation with Banks
- Accounting knowledge as per Indian GAAP and IFRS is must
- Added knowledge of US GAAP would be preferable
- Knowledge of Direct and Indirect Taxes (Service tax and VAT)
- Process and detailed focused on the financials.
- Team management experience is must
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity with challenging role to be associated with a brand name that has a unique environment with a lot of internal stakeholder visibility along with a market leading compensation. The selected candidate will enjoy the benefits of joining a new team within a growing market player with aggressive plans to grow in the next 12 months.