You are here
Accounting manager (American services based organization)
- Opportunity to be a part of a leading American services based organization
- 2nd in line role in the finance function
About Our Client
Our client is a large American services based organization having a presence of circa 10 years in India. They have made fast paced strides in the Indian market to acquire a good percentage of the market share, largely made possible by their high quality service offerings, state of the art IT infrastructure, excellent work culture and holistic growth opportunities for their employees.
The job will entail:-
- Taking care of the end to end accounting and reporting of the Indian entity of the organization
- Take care of the overall statutory compliance, Audits, treasury, AP, AR etc.
- Lead a team of circa 3 executives
- Liaison with the internal taxation teams
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant for the role will be Chartered Accountant with between 5-10 years of post qualification experience having strong exposure to IGAAP, USGAAP & IFRS. You will have excellent communication skills, with an eye for detail, strong work ethic and integrity
What's on Offer
An opportunity to be the part of the growth story of a leading American organization in the services space known for its growth & learning opportunities, work life balance and holistic learning environment.