You are here
Account Manager- India
- Become sales expert in the Robotics industry
- Opportunity to become part of a growing niche sector in India
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational robotics firm and has become a leader in a niche booming sector of Warehousing automation in India.
Reporting to the Sales Manager- India, you will be responsible for the below:
- Account Management: Mapping, planning and managing Key Accounts in the segment including understanding customer's business domain
- Executive Level Engagement: Mapping & developing relationships with key decision makers and CXOs
- End to end Sales, Coordinating and collaborating with support functions like Product Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance etc.
- Proficiently handling Sales Cycle from Booking, billing to collection
- Build sustainable relationships with leading target industry (Ecommerce/ Logistics/ Retail/ Auto/ FMCG) clients
- Work closely with the Solution architects to develop and deliver innovative solutions for our client
- Analyse Industry trends and client needs & develop strategic client account plans
- Help develop case studies/references of successful implementations in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an evangelist at targeted events and conferences. Champion new product releases externally
- Deliver input to Marketing to pull together and lead sales campaigns (via planning/ LOB strategies) to increase sales
The Successful Applicant
You will be a B.E and MBA from a premier B school only and will have at least 5-7 years of experience in key account management with B2B companies.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to become part of a growing niche sector in India and be known as a Sales expert in the industry