You are here
Account Manager - Global MNC in Retail
- Frontline connection to the retail partner & optimize operational performance
- Drive sales growth in line with territory business strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a global retail leader recognised among the most valuable brands world over in their domain of business. They have aggressive growth plans for India which will be driven by strong account management initiatives driven for the distribution partners and want to become market leaders within the portfolio they cater to. They are looking for an Account Manager.
- Sell -in. Capture orders on time and secure contract commitments.
- Partner with Customer Service on all communication.
- Manage the buyer relationship and be the voice of customer feedback and share insights throughout GTM process.
- Understand seasonal category priorities and provide seasonal style level forecast
- Review customer sell-through data and inventory history
- Leverage work of assortment planners, insights from Category Sales Managers, and sales tools
- Master the fundamentals of product, marketplace, category and brand strategy
- Partner with Channel Head to define seasonal opportunities
- Provide initial doors list that supports seasonal RBP initiatives
- Track and own the Landing Estimate forecast post GTM through order upload.
- Master order management and track monthly orders/shipments proactively with customer service.
- Drive frequent communication out to customers
- Monitor customer inventory levels
- Actively monitor prop and closeout inventory lists
- Drive consistent communication with key stakeholders in AR/Finance and CS
- Visit the marketplace
- Review seasonal hits and misses from customer and company point of view
- Identify future opportunities
The Successful Applicant
You will be an MBA with ~2-5 years of experience in Modern Trade or Ecommerce Account Management with a premier FMCG brand. You will have experience of driving profits along with possessing strong negotiation, analytical and communication skills. Ability to work in and manage a diverse sales team and strategize sales and revenue generation across the region is a must. The incumbent must be open to the aspect of moving to either Mumbai or Bangalore depending on the need of the role.
What's on Offer
A chance to work with the Industry's challenger brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.