You are here
This position is now filled
Account Manager - FMCG - Gurgaon/Bangalore
- Opportunity to be part of a growth oriented and well rooted organization
- Defining the growth trajectory for the brand
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the global leaders in the packaging solutions and food processing space, and is present in more than 150 countries globally. It commands a very high share both in India and globally and is one of the most preferred organizations in terms of growth aspects and work culture. To fuel its growth further, they are looking to recruit Account Managers based out of their offices in Gurgaon and Bangalore.
Reporting to the Director Key Accounts, You will be responsible :
- To manage defined Customer Accounts and develop new channels, portfolios, products , geographies
- For relationship management focussed on establishing a strong business partnership across all levels/ functions of the customer organisation with clear alignment on goals
- For seamless delivery of value to customer on the operating annual business plans
- For creating a Long-term (3-year) business plan with growth initiatives through effective portfolio deployment and identifying new product/ channel/ geography expansion opportunities
The Successful Applicant
You will have at least 5 years of core Account Management/ Business Development (farming) experience in a good FMCG/FMCG allied organization and possess commendable analytical and execution skills. In addition to this, prior experience in respective markets and successful track record of growing a customer's business by creating win-win solutions for customer and the organization by harnessing opportunities in the market and within the customer's business portfolio will be preferred. The client is looking for someone who has excellent Acumen, good networking and convincing skills, has worked cross functionally and has admirable presentation and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work for one of the global leaders in the respective space which is on a rapid growth trajectory in the Indian Market. Excellent remuneration for the right candidate.