Sales - Technical / Industrial jobs
44 Matching Jobs
Technical / Industrial jobs
- Featured JobMumbai CityPermanent
A chance to work with OPW India (part of the Dover Group) that provides exceptional standards of quality, style and service. Leading and managing the sales and business development activities for India and grow their business in the region.
- Handle the sales for OPW India
- Manage the new business development and key accounts
An exciting opportunity to work with a 150 year old European giant in the field of engineering and technology, as their Single Point of Contact based out of India, reporting directly to their Singapore Office for their global business unit which is in the field of manufacturing thick film technology for the photovoltaic industry
- A chance to work for a European giant for their Phovoltaic business unit
- Work as the Single point of Contact handling the entire Indian market
Technical Key Account & Sales Manager is the main interface for the customer on the service business and all technical matters incl. quality. Technical Key Account Manager applies value selling to grow the service business in profitable way based on deep knowledge of customer operations and needs. Technical Key Account Manager is responsible for a strategic or key account and can also have additional accounts depending on size and complexity
- Excellent opportunity to be a part of a Global leader in its sgement
- Excellent salary package
The candidate will be responsible for handling the sales for PAN India for the vacuum and engineering fittings line.
- Drive the sales in India
- New business development
A chance to work with the Industry's renowned brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.
DelhiPermanentINR2,500,000 - INR4,000,000
- Take on a sales development role to grow his/her market.
- Comfortable with working from home & extensive travel
- Leading and managing the business of India
- Brilliant opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organisation
DelhiPermanentINR2,500,000 - INR3,500,000
- Achieving the revenue targets & exploring new business opportunities in India
- Provide strategic direction in each Region
- High Visibility Role
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organisation
- Collaborate with global sales team and work independently to drive business
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
You will be the responsible to create a vision & strategy to grow the business in India market, driving increased sales & profitability.
- Grow sales and profits
- Work closely with all industrial sales teams
Opportunity to drive the business for "Quick Service Restaurants" for one of the leading IOT companies into E-surveillance.
- Drive IOT (E-Surveillance) Solutions into an emerging sector
- Manage relationships with senior stakeholders in fast growing organization
The candidate will be responsible to head the Power Distribution segment for PAN India and lead a large team right from the scope of the project to its execution.
- Design and implement strategies to gain market share in Rural Distribution
- Design, implement and manager sales forecast and planning