Sales - Technical / Industrial jobs
41 Matching Jobs
Technical / Industrial jobs
- Featured JobIndiaPermanent
An opportunity to work with a European MNC into Power Plant EPC
- Leading European MNC - Power Plant EPC
- Complete Sales across South East Asia
Opportunity to lead the sales and Marketing function for a Mid-size Automotive company
- Opportunity to lead the sales & marketing function for a mid size organziation
- Excellent salary package
General Sales Manager is required to manage, strategize, maintain, evaluate and increase and promote sales for the designated sales region.
Featured JobMumbai CityPermanent
- Opportunity to work with a global leader in refractories segment
- Excellent salary package
Monitoring overall business operations of the organisation; responsible for planning and achieving set targets from time to time.
- Complete sales & marketing responsibility for India
- Projecting the monthly sales, fixing sales targets for the sales team.
Opportunity to lead the Bangladesh Business based out of Dhaka with complete P&L responsibility for a global leader in manufacturing of printing inks
DelhiPermanentINR1,000,000 - INR1,001,000
- Opportunity to lead the Bangladesh Business with complete P&L responsibility
- Global leader in manufacturing of printing inks and fine chemicals
This role is responsible for leading the acquisition of new customers as well as supporting the existing customer. This role is responsible for the complete sales cycle including market analysis, identifying potential customers; follow up on enquiries, working with the global team to provide technical and commercial reports, writing visit reports, competitor analysis and driving revenue to achieve targets.
- Working for a global leader in the manufacturing of carbon brushes
- Reporting to the Business head
An opportunity to manage the end to end Project Development for one of the world's largest Solar IPP
- One of the World's largest Solar IPP
- Independent charge for Project Development
As the Managing Director of SGS Bangladesh, you will primarily be responsible for operational and sales activity across the country in conjunction with the programs and standards set by the COO. You will create and support a rewarding work environment that maximises revenue and minimises operation costs.
- Top global player in the testing, verification and certification industry
- Excellent opportunity for individuals with track record in emerging markets
Team based meritocratic culture with an unparalleled growth opportunity
Opportunity to meet and influence key stakeholders across businesses
The role is out and out sales role and not a HR role. Read on as below to understand better
- The role is out and out sales role and not a HR role. Read on as below
- Opportunity to meet and influence key stakeholders across businesses
The candidate will be responsible for coming up with strategy and business plans in accordance with the focus and regional plan of the organisation.
- Formulating strategy and business plan
- Closely working with the sales and business development team