Sales - FMCG & Consumer jobs
23 Matching Jobs
FMCG & Consumer jobs
- Featured JobMumbai CityPermanent
A chance to work with a premium player that offers great growth prospects. To strategically develop the brand in India
- To deliver volume, value & 4P goals
- To mentor through vision, planning and leadership
Corporate Sales - Luxury Retail - Delhi NCR - 5-6 years of work experience
- An exceptional opportunity to jump start your career for future leadership roles
- Excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate
Opportunity to be a part of the largest region
- Opportunity to work with the market leader
- Be part of one of the strongest organizations in this space
Head the P&L for the most important region for the brand in India- Delhi NCR as a Branch Head and build a success story that can be replicated across PAN India
- Head P&L for Delhi NCR branch
- Build a success model to be replicated across PAN India
If you have worked across all consumer channels and are passionate about hitting the sales numbers then this job is definitely for you.
- Opportunity to work with the top management
- Opportunity to showcase your analytical skills
Head the business for the Indian Building Materials Industry giant in entire Asia Pacific and SAARC, excluding India.
- Head APAC & SAARC Business for the Building Material Industry giant.
- Strategize and build the business to take it to next level
Lead the Key Accounts business for three major regions in India- South, West & East for a leading global brand in Sanitaryware market
- Drive Key Accounts for South, West & East India
- Liaise with Senior Management team
Sales Director - Consumer Durables - 15-20 years of work exp - Modern Trade experience is a must
- Be a part of the leadership team
- Build and drive your own team
Drive Global Account Management independently for the brand. Our client is known as a leader in Corporate Interior Solutions and is known as a legacy brand with a very strong presence across the globe for the last 100+ years.
- Drive Global Account Management
- Liaise with Global Stakeholders