Sales - Delhi jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Sales - Delhi jobs
- DelhiPermanentINR2,500,000 - INR4,000,000
- Leading and managing the business of India
- Brilliant opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organisation
DelhiPermanentINR2,500,000 - INR3,500,000
- Achieving the revenue targets & exploring new business opportunities in India
- Provide strategic direction in each Region
- High Visibility Role
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organisation
- Collaborate with global sales team and work independently to drive business
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
You will be the responsible to create a vision & strategy to grow the business in India market, driving increased sales & profitability.
- Grow sales and profits
- Work closely with all industrial sales teams
Opportunity to be a part of an organization that is changing the way Surgeries are done.
- Leadership role
- Pan-India Surgical sales Experience mandatory
Leadership role with one of the global leaders in Industrial Engineering products, reporting directly to the CEO.
- Challenging leadership role
- Innovative Product Portfolio
Opportunity to head B2B business for a 20 year old European brand into a specialized consumer product line.
- Head B2B Business in India
- Be part of a lean team in India with highly specialized product line
Zonal Head (North) - Construction Finance Business | Leading reputed NBFC
- Strategic role to head the Construction Finance business for the entire North Re
- Leadership role with a market leading NBFC
A leadership role with one of our global clients in the specialty chemicals space with responsibility for the Pan India Operations of an entire Business unit,
- Reporting directly to the CEO you will have full P&L with responsibility
- Senior leadership role in the Chemicals Industry
This position is part of X-Rite India - Sales Team and reports to the regional head : South Asia.It is required to create a clear focus in the Sales related activities in the North India region by identifying & developing new Business opportunities and ensuring growth in the sales revenue.
- Strong colorant/dye technical background in related color field.
- Solid background in managing dealer channels.
- Be a part of the leadership team
Motivate, direct and guide sales team to meet or exceed assigned revenue and collection objectives
- *Global MNC with great work life balance.
- Opportunity to work in a growing MNC environment
About Michael Page Sales
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist sales recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Singapore, Japan, India, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Our strong presence in China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. Since first entering the market in India in 2011, we have expanded our presence to two offices in Mumbai and one office in Gurgaon, becoming the premier recruitment choice for permanent, temporary and contract opportunities in sales across the country.
Specialists In Sales Recruitment
Our specialist sales consulting team understands the unique and invaluable contribution of sales staff to a company’s bottom line and customer service reputation. That’s why we work to attract the most talented sales staff, placing them in some of the world’s best-known brands and organisations.
With established networks in the sales sector across the Asia Pacific region, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for sales jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the region.
Our dedicated sales consulting team has an exceptionally strong network of relationships with employers in sectors like business services, professional services, information, media, finance, telecommunications, not-for-profit, FMCG and travel. We facilitate connections between the best sales professionals and companies, offering some of the most outstanding career opportunities in the market.
Many of our consultants worked directly in sales before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how sales impacts business performance, and we place motivated, talented sales candidates in interesting and diverse roles that speak to their ambition and drive.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our team of sales experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- Business Development (Manager/Director)
- National Account (Executive/Manager/Director/Controller)
- Business Sales Analyst
- National Sales (Manager/Director)
- Channel Sales (Manager/Director)
- Regional Sales (Manager/Director)
- Corporate Sales (Manager/Director)
- Sales (Manager/Director)
- Customer/Business Manager
- Sales Support Coordinator
- Commercial Director
- VP, Sales & Business Development
- General Manager Wholesale (Manager/Director)
Testimonials...Michael Page helped our company bring on our first resource in the India market and I could not be more pleased with the outcome. Michael Page was a real pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with them again...Michael Page has what it takes to provide excellent service to the customer: efficient, result-oriented, service-minded and a pleasure to cooperate with. I can give my best recommendation.