Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
27 Matching Jobs
Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
- Mumbai CityPermanent
Chance to lead the strategic sourcing and cost initiatives of an extremely large global MNC. Be a part of the leadership team in the business.
- Part of leadership group of the company driving strategic sourcing initiatives
- Leverage the supply planning skills in a high visibility team handling role
Demand Planning Manager
- Opportunity to work with a global leader in FMCG space
- Opportunity to create and lead Demand Planning processes
Excellent opportunity to work with a leading building materials organization in a pivotal role
- Global Brand leader in building material
- Company with fast growth trajectory
Senior Manager - Procurement
- Role involving both Direct and Indirect Procurement
- Opportunity to work with a Global MNC in food & beverage space
Excellent opportunity to work with a leading MNC company in a pivotal role
- Liaise with senior stakeholders
- Work in a dynamic environment for excellent career progression
Head for logistics and material management reporting to CFO in a global MNC.
- Pan India Logistics and Material Management role
- Opportunity to be part of global company with exciting career prospectus
Chance to be a Supply Chain Leader with strong focus on Demand Planning & Logistics for one of the group companies of an extremely large global MNC. Be a part of the leadership team in the business.
- Part of the leadership group of the company driving key supply chain initiatives
- Leverage the demand planning & warehousing skills in a high visibility role
Head of Procurement role, managing all categories - Direct, Indirect and Logistics Spends, with a leading global Alco-Bev client.
- Head of Procurement role (Direct + Indirect)
- Working with a reputed MNC
Opportunity to develop the category of Sanitary-ware from Sourcing, Manufacturing process, Quality Assurance, Design perspective and be the "to-go" person for this business globally, reporting directly to the President & Chairman.
- Global role to head Sanitaryware market
- Be part of a global leader in Building & Construction Industry
About Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist procurement and supply chain recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Singapore, Japan, India, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Our strong presence in China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. Since first entering the market in India in 2011, we have expanded our presence to two offices in Mumbai and one office in Gurgaon, becoming the premier recruitment choice for permanent, temporary and contract opportunities in procurement and supply chain across the country.
Specialists In Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in procurement and supply chain recruitment, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for procurement and supply chain jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the Asia Pacific region.
Covering opportunities in areas like sourcing, purchasing, quality control and compliance, Michael Page brings together the most talented jobseekers and the country’s best employers to create innovative solutions in the industry and meet the career aspirations of employees.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the procurement and supply chain sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We understand exactly how procurement and supply chain performance impacts the bottom line of businesses, and we have the expertise to match skilled jobseekers with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this unique and highly strategic industry.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of procurement and supply chain experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- 3PL Management
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
- Category (Manager/Director)
- Commodity (Manager/Director)
- Customer Service (Manager/Director)
- Demand & Supply Planning (Manager/Director)
- Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Global Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- General Manager, Sourcing (IPO)
- Indirect Sourcing (Manager/Director)
- Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Manufacturing & Production Manager
- Materials Controller
- Master Scheduler
- National Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Operations Manager
- Plant & Factory Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Quality/Compliance/Technical Services Specialist
- Regional Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- R&D/Design/Product Development Specialist
- Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Senior Buying
- Supply Chain (Manager/Director)
- Transportation (Manager/Director)
- VP, Procurement & Sourcing
- Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
Testimonials...Michael Page helped our company bring on our first resource in the India market and I could not be more pleased with the outcome. Michael Page was a real pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with them again...Michael Page has what it takes to provide excellent service to the customer: efficient, result-oriented, service-minded and a pleasure to cooperate with. I can give my best recommendation.