Finance & Accounting - Financial Controller jobs
13 Matching Jobs
Financial Controller jobs
- Featured JobDelhiPermanent
- Opportunity to work in fast paced, rapidly growing organisation in Liquor Industry
- Finance controller position with direct reporting to Finance director
- Finance controller for fast growing Liquor organization
- Opportunity to work closely with senior management and founders
Head of finance role for a garment sourcing and production concern based out of Faridabad
Bangalore UrbanPermanentINR4,000,000 - INR5,000,000
- Job opportunity to lead the finance function of a garment producing concern
- Opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing organization
Only CA with 10-15 years of experience will be considered
Set up in India is small and this role has 2 people reporting to him so someone hands on will be preferred
- Only CA with 10-15 years of experience will be considered
- Set up in India is small and this role has 2 people reporting to him
Excellent opportunity to be associated with one of the largest Investment Banks in an end to end Technical accounting profile
- Challenging opportunity with good growth opportunities
- Fast Paced Environment
Excellent opportunity to work within an employee friendly organization and report directly to the senior stakeholders
- Fast Paced Environment
- Senior Management Position
Leading mid-sized retail setup targeting a niche market segment is looking to hire a Finance Controller based out of their Hyderabad office to manage the entire South India region while reporting to Group CFO/VP Finance.
- Lead as a Finance Controller-South India for a fast growing niche retail setup.
- Experience in Retail/Ecommerce/QSR sector and exposure to SAP is desirable.
Head of Finance for an Indian MNC in the nutraceuticals /pharmaceuticals business
- Finance manager for a nutrients manufacturing business
- An exciting opportunity to head the finance function
The role on offer is an all rounded one as it gives the incumbent complete responsibility of managing financial statements, taxation, working capital management, along with exposure to a commercial role.
- CA with 7-10 years of experience in a corporate accounts role
- Individuals with experience in a manufacturing space preferred
A role which gives exposure to core financial accounting, complete management of financial statements, reporting, compliance, working capital management and process improvement.
- CA with 5 years of experience
- Exposure to the medical devices industry