Finance & Accounting - Delhi jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Finance & Accounting - Delhi jobs
- Featured JobDelhiPermanent
- Opportunity to work in fast paced, rapidly growing organisation in Liquor Industry
- Finance controller position with direct reporting to Finance director
- Finance controller for fast growing Liquor organization
- Opportunity to work closely with senior management and founders
Budget Coordinator - Purchase to Pay process
- Opportunity to work with one of the biggest Brand name globally
- Opportunity to take the ownership of the entire P2P vertical for the Pan India o
An opportunity to work with a leading private equity firm having a proactive investment strategy
- Global portfolio
- Top management access
About Michael Page Finance
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist finance and accounting recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Singapore, Japan, India, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Our strong presence in China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. Since first entering the market in India in 2011, we have expanded our presence to two offices in Mumbai and one office in Gurgaon, becoming the premier recruitment choice for permanent, temporary and contract opportunities in finance and accounting across the country.
Specialists In Finance And Accounting Recruitment
A world-class recruitment agency that specialises in finance and accounting, Michael Page places the brightest accounting jobseekers in businesses ranging from small to medium enterprises to global multinational companies.
With long-established networks in the finance and accounting sector, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page is an exclusive business partner for many companies in mid to senior-level finance recruitment, and the first port of call for employees who are serious about their finance or accounting career.
We place skilled finance experts in areas like risk, fraud, tax, treasury, credit and auditing, applying the strength of our international resources to help you grow your business.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the finance sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how finance shapes the success of a company and we consistently place talented finance jobseekers into roles that fulfil their skills and aspirations.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated finance team specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- CFO/Finance Director
- Financial Controller
- Business Controller
- Finance Manager
- Financial Planning and Analyst Manager
- Management Reporting
- Financial Accounting
- Financial/Business Analyst
- Costing Supervisor
- Strategy Director
- Business Analysts
- Business Development Manager/Director
- Credit (Analyst/Manager)
- Internal Audit Manager/Director
- Internal Controls and Compliance Manager/Director
- External Auditor
- Planning & Analysis Manager
- Risk and Fraud Manager/Director
- Tax Manager/Director
- Treasury Manager/Director
- Business Strategy and M&A Manager/Director