Engineering & Manufacturing - R&D jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Opportunity to Head Product Engineering for one of the leading American MNC in Building Materials Industry
- Lead Engineering for a leading American MNC
- Liaise with senior management team directly
A chance to head the Research and Development division of a Belgian Multinational which is one of the global leader in Polymer, Chemical, Compounds and adhesives.
- Head the R and D division dealing with polymers, latex and rubber
- Requiring : M-Tech Polymer / Rubber Technologist
Our client is a well-established multinational in the packaging ink and chemical industry. As the business is expanding in India, they are looking to hire a dynamic and experienced Head of Technology Development to meet the company's medium and long-term business objectives.
- Lead technology and new product development in coatings & inks
- Pilot national R&D projects based in New Delhi, India
Excellent opportunity to work with a global brand in a senior management role
- Liaise extensively with senior stakeholders
- Work with a global brand
Contribute actively towards development of products and technologies in allocated categories. The aim is to enhance company's scientific knowledge base which will help in creating strong product differentiators in market place.
- Regular interaction with Innovation/Design Team as well as Marketing functions
- Interact with academia/higher institutes of learning to drive the unit progress