Engineering & Manufacturing - Manufacturing operations jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Manufacturing operations jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand in a high visibility role as a part of the site leadership team. For a 12 month period, the business is looking for a senior / experienced Safety Manager to ensure the unit complies with Gujarat health and safety laws and company HSE Policies. This person has to have broad knowledge of local regulations on safety and environment as well as OSHA / ISO18001 (or equivalent) standards and be able to operate on management team level.
- Managing the health, safety and environment compliance issues at the unit
- Delivering and maintaining a safe and secure working environment for all staff
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand in a high visibility role as a part of the management team. The person will be the strategic driver, planning, implementing and coordinating all manufacturing activities.
Featured JobMumbai CityPermanent
- Head of manufacturing unit for a multi-product and large application products
- Manufacturing budget preparation based on sales projection
An exciting opportunity to head manufacturing and operations for a medical device MNC
- An opportunity to lead the manufacturing and operations function for an MNC
- The chance to grow with a new entrant in the medical devices space
Excellent opportunity to work with a leading MNC in a senior management role
- Develop and implement the Manufacturing Strategy
- Fast track your career progression with a market leader
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand in a high visibility role as a part of the overall management team. The person will be the strategic driver, leading the definition, execution, and deployment of the strategic Quality Plan in conjunction with the corporate Quality team, reporting directly to the JMD of the set up.
- Develop the quality organization through multiple initiatives
- Manage the establishment and administration of a vendor/plant wide QMS
Excellent opportunity to work with a global brand in a senior management capacity.
- Liaise extensively with international stakeholders
- Lead the production function for a global brand
An exciting opportunity with a global pharma giant to lead and manage all Third Party Operations , Validation and Process activities for products developed and manufactured at outside contract facilities.
- Work for the leaders in the pharmaceutical space
- Lead the third party operations for India
A chance to work with a leading Indian winery that offers great growth prospects. Leading and managing the team for the function
- Head up viticulture operations in India.
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organization