Consultancy, Strategy & Change - Consulting jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Excellent opportunity for someone wanting to shift from Consulting to Industry and eventually into corporate strategy.
- Consulting to Industry switch
- Process improvement/Change Mgt role
We are hiring consultants who want to create and develop their own business within Michael page umbrella. Energy, passion, creativity, commitment, adaptability are some of the qualities we look for
If you are outgoing, love to interact with people, have passion for sales and believe in meritocracy, JOIN US!
We are looking for people who can build and manage a portfolio of clients and partner with senior decision makers in determining and anticipating their human capital requirements. At the same time also build and maintain a strong network of candidate pool.
- We reward Merit
- We promote autonomous work culture
Lead Renewable Energy advisory with one of the leading Big 4 consulting firms.
- Lead consulting in one of the most promising sectors in Energy space
- Liaise with senior management team directly
To provide access to analytics, insights on critical issues and overall business performance for the Life Insurance business of the company. One of the critical role is to identifies cross-functional and cross-business synergies opportunities that shall drive efficiencies linked to cost, agility, and business performance. One of the business enabler is to look for new innovative business model and technologies that can be a game changer in the industry.
- To work with one of India's leading and most valuable financial services company
- Opportunity to directly work with senior management of the company
An exciting opportunity to be a part of one of the world's leading specialist recruitment consultancies with a reputation for exceptional delivery, account management and customer service.
- Work with one of the world's leading specialist recruitment firms
- Unlimited potential for career progression
Business Development with a Market Leader. Work as a Consultant for a listed UK MNC and a market leader in the recruitment space.
- Team based meritocratic culture with an unparalleled growth opportunity
- Opportunity to meet and influence senior stakeholders across industries