41 Matching Jobs
Exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative and growing data sciences team.
- Critical Role
- High Visibility
- A chance to lead a team in a globally present media giant that has diverse areas to cater along with strong digital presence.
- Engage with a world class company
- team building and leading
- An opportunity to be a part of a leading and rapidly growing m-commerce platform which has a dominant presence in e-commerce.
- Lead and manage a team to build and achieve capacity building of the organisation and expansion.
- Become a team leader
- Product diversification and expansion
- An opportunity to lead a product development team of India's leading telecommunication giant.
- Built, direct and lead a team of qualified young professionals to cater to the stakeholders and organisation's collective goals
- Product Manager
An opportunity to lead and drive innovation through analytics in a meritocratic environment building applications as well as behavioral score cards.
- Leadership Opportunity in a leading Banking and Financial Services Organisation
- Opportunity to drive innovation through Score Card Model Development
Excellent opportunity to lead the Data Engineering, BI & Data Warehousing function of a leading Bank
- Challenging Role
- High Growth
Excellent Leadership opportunity to work in a meritocratic organisation managing analytics for the entire retail banking portfolio.
- Leadership Opportunity to work in a Global Bank
- Opportunity to lead the retail banking Analytics portfolio
Exciting opportunity to Head the Customer Analytics & Machine Learning function of a leading NBFC.
- Challenging Role
- Growing Business
Opportunity to work with a global FMCG company in the Marketing Analytics Space.
- Exciting opportunity to work for a global FMCG brand for their Analytics Wing
- Opportunity to work in a high visibility role to drive growth through analytics
Exciting opportunity to head the Payments Product Management function of a fast growing instant messaging platform.
- An opportunity to lead the Digital Product team with fast growing company
- Lead a young and dynamic team to achieve shared goals
About Michael Page Analytics
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 156 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we’ve been bringing job seekers and employers together for 40 years.
Are you looking for the next step in your analytics career? Michael Page helps to bring together job seekers and employers at world-class companies.
Whether you’re in the field of risk analytics, marketing analytics, big data, machine learning, digital analytics, business intelligence or simply interested in other predictive modelling based positions, Michael Page has the connections to help you move forward in your career. Talk to Michael Page to connect with the world’s top employers about their latest analytics jobs, or get started right away by searching our analytics jobs here.
Testimonials...Michael Page helped our company bring on our first resource in the India market and I could not be more pleased with the outcome. Michael Page was a real pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with them again...Michael Page has what it takes to provide excellent service to the customer: efficient, result-oriented, service-minded and a pleasure to cooperate with. I can give my best recommendation.