Browse by Industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism
4 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Travel & Tourism jobs
- Featured JobHyderabadPermanent
This role is responsible for developing short and long term customer acquisition marketing strategy and is then accountable for delivering it. As our resident digital acquisition specialist, you will develop and implement a joined-up search strategy across paid and SEO, monitoring performance and taking action to ensure we meet business income and customer targets.
Featured JobMumbai CityPermanent
- Exercising marketing skills to make decisions that help drive business
- Work directly with the MD/Global Stakeholders and delivery of the strategic plan
A chance to work with a UK based international hospitality chain that offers great growth prospects. Leading and managing the team for the function
- Leading and managing the business for the function
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organization
To develop, implement, and evaluate a high-profile and high-quality arts programme that inspires millions of people - connecting the next generation of young people, artists and arts professionals with the UK. Responsible and accountable for all British Council arts work in India (complementing our work in English, Exams, Education and Society)
- Lead the arts programme for British Council India
- Excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate
Exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative and growing data sciences team.
Chance to associate with one of the largest online travel company
- Chance to build cutting edge data science solutions
- Opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organization
Work with one of the largest events in India.
- Work with one of the world's and India's most fun events
- Create large-scale alliances with top corporates