Browse by Industry - Industrial / Manufacturing
101 Matching Jobs
Industrial / Manufacturing jobs
- Featured JobMumbai SuburbanPermanent
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand in a high visibility role as a part of the management team. The person will be the strategic driver, planning, implementing and coordinating all Supply Chain activities for all projects of the business.
- Ensuring objectives related to budgets, delivery and product quality are met
- Work closely with the India Head to drive the overall Procurement strategy
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand as a part of the site leadership team. For a 12 month period, the business is looking for a experienced Safety Manager to ensure the unit complies with Gujarat health and safety laws and company HSE Policies. This person has to have broad knowledge of local regulations on safety and environment as well as OSHA / ISO18001 (or equivalent) standards and be able to operate on management team level.
- Managing the health, safety and environment compliance issues at the unit
- Delivering and maintaining a safe and secure working environment for all staff
A chance to work with the Industry's leading brand in a high visibility role as a part of the management team. The person will be the strategic driver, planning, implementing and coordinating all manufacturing activities.
Featured JobMumbai CityPermanent
- Head of manufacturing unit for a multi-product and large application products
- Manufacturing budget preparation based on sales projection
A chance to work with OPW India (part of the Dover Group) that provides exceptional standards of quality, style and service. Leading and managing the sales and business development activities for India and grow their business in the region.
- Handle the sales for OPW India
- Manage the new business development and key accounts
EA (Business Analyst) to MD
- Opportunity to work directly with a young & dynamic leader as a business partner
- Have direct impact on the organizations topline & bottomline.
Technical Key Account & Sales Manager is the main interface for the customer on the service business and all technical matters incl. quality. Technical Key Account Manager applies value selling to grow the service business in profitable way based on deep knowledge of customer operations and needs. Technical Key Account Manager is responsible for a strategic or key account and can also have additional accounts depending on size and complexity
- Excellent opportunity to be a part of a Global leader in its sgement
- Excellent salary package
The candidate will be responsible for handling the sales for PAN India for the vacuum and engineering fittings line.
- Drive the sales in India
- New business development
A chance to head the Research and Development division of a Belgian Multinational which is one of the global leader in Polymer, Chemical, Compounds and adhesives.
- Head the R and D division dealing with polymers, latex and rubber
- Requiring : M-Tech Polymer / Rubber Technologist
A chance to work with the Industry's renowned brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.
- Take on a sales development role to grow his/her market.
- Comfortable with working from home & extensive travel
Head Accounts - Growing Indian organization into Manufacturing
- Opportunity to grow with a growing organization
- Opportunity to lead the Accounting vertical for the Pan India operations